Terms and Conditions - April 2019
Our offers are aimed at private individuals and professionals for their daily 24/7 journeys in Rennes, Brittany, France and abroad, a reservation in advance on site or an immediate reservation by phone is compulsory for one Transfer or making available.
For all reservations, the customer must provide us with all necessary information for their support, Name and First name, email, departure address, destination address, number of passengers and the number of luggage.
The online booking must be made at least 12h before departure and 45mn before departure for an immediate reservation by phone. The immediate booking by phone is possible from 08:00 until 22:00 - 7/7.
A booking voucher with the estimate will be sent to you by email or sms for the confirmation of your reservation request.
Chauffeurs d'Exception is able to track the arrival of planes or trains, this to keep pace with your actual arrival.
40 minutes of waiting is offered at the airport and 20 minutes in other cases.
Any delay by Chauffeurs d'Exception due to unforeseen traffic difficulties does not entitle the clients to compensation.
You can estimate but also book your trips on book a car or by simple request at +33 6.02.15.48.34.
Our prices are in Euros.
- The payment can be done remotely by a Paypal link or in the car CB or Cash.
- For business customers, the payment can be made by differing from 15 days to 1 month by transfer, however any invoice not paid within 30 days of its receipt automatically entails the application of penalties of an amount equal to one one and a half times the legal interest rate.
- If the route includes a portion of paid motorway, Chauffeurs d'Exception reserves the right to add the cost of the toll in the price inclusive of tax.
Chauffeurs d'Exception is committed to driving customers to their destination in serenity, comfort and respecting the rules of the road. Any delay by Chauffeurs d'exception related to unforeseen traffic difficulties does not entitle customers to compensation.
The customer has the right to cancel 6 hours before the performance.
In case of cancellation of the client within 6 hours before the scheduled appointment, the journey will be invoiced in full.
7. LEGAL INFORMATION
- In the event of a dispute arising under the judicial authority against Chauffeurs d'exception, any legal action may be brought only before the competent court on which its registered office is located, Rennes - Bretagne (35)
8. ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The customer acknowledges having read, during his reservation, the general conditions of sale. The acceptance of a quotation by the customer and the confirmation of his order imply full adherence to these general terms and conditions